Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All I want.

Enough of the hoopla. Beginning to choke on all this valentine talk. Loathing the day actually. Truly over-rated if you ask me.

My perfect V day though would certainly not entail restaurants, too crowded, the waits are what seems an eternity. Please don't get me flowers at an average of $50 for a bouquet that will likely wither in 2 days is an ouch for me. IF you must though a single rose pick a color (feel free to stay from red will do). Better yet a small bunch of lillies will do the trick for me. Skip the jewlery instead get me a real good box of chocolates (stay away from the gas station though). Hell fruit and nut cadburys will do. Now FIND don't grab the first card that you see . A one liner will do, enough of all that mushy stuff already.


Lets stay in, make me a mealhowever simple . Too much trouble? pick up dinner take out will do just fine. Dim the lights, turn off the telly lets eat by candle-light. Engage me in a conversation about this, that the other or nothing really. Lets just enjoy the quiet you drink that I'll enjoy this amaretto sour.

Forget the dishes, kesho is another day. Massage me my dear just that a massage no, not foreplay be soft, deep take time feel that knot ? add just a little more pressure could you baby?.

Now allow me to thank you............

14 Comments:

Blogger Brother Jero (BJ) said...

First in on Valentine's wow, an honour. Ok wacha now I read your blog.

2/14/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Poi said...

Happy Vals!

2/14/2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Happy Valentines Strawberries!
Very sensual, and sexy, and makes me have naughty thoughts of letting you thank the hell out of me! lol!

2/14/2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger UARIDI said...

Not sure if you belong to the valentine hating club or not. But did he do what you wanted?

2/15/2006 2:38 AM  
Anonymous guessaurus said...

I was here first, and I am not amused that when I read this yesterday the comments were disabled... *huffs about a little*

Wow that sounds lovely gal.. absolutely lovely. Could have done with that myself if,....er... damn no ifs.. :)

LOL@ staying away from the gas status...

@WI - Are you getting any honey? You seem to be permanently horny? LOLOLOL

2/15/2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger strawberries are said...

@BJ Did you read I answered question on your blog on mine.

@Poi hope yours was happy.

@Whis-Wishful thinking on my part.thanks trying to bear all.

@Uaridi- Don't care much but thats how i imagine celebrating in the future. I WISH!!.

@Guess pole about that still learning the ropes. Aaah if only thats how it went, let me see valentine whats that?. I second you on whis down boy down.

2/15/2006 11:50 AM  
Anonymous acolyte said...

Hmmmmmmm

2/15/2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Afro said...

I hope you had a good val's day nonetheless.
good point about the roses that wither after afew days, most dudes have to have these things spelled out for them.
Keep blogging! :)

2/16/2006 4:29 AM  
Blogger Brother Jero (BJ) said...

Are you still thanking him??

Lucky M%#@& F%$#@*&%.

Ok now stop the hate, but for why!!

2/16/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger Medusa said...

Friggin finally! By the way, you're slacking off..the newbie must churn out atleast 2 posts a week- get cracking ma! Now that we have each other by our proverbial nuts..yaani we could very easily destroy each other with CLASSIFIED info..all I can is...yeehaw! Watch your back! *click click* :)

2/17/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Like Guess when i had come before (1st btw) the comments were disabled...

Bado you need a massage? Milo's fingers work de magic...

I'll bring the cream, you bring Strawberries...

Wachana na (Careless/Caress) Whispers LOLOLOL

Milo is the way to go!!!

2/18/2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger strawberries are said...

@Aco- hmmmmmmm indeed.

@AFro -Ditto on your comment. thanks for stopping by.

@BJ - Make belief my dear.

@Medusa - Watch your back.*click, click*.

@Milo - Yes still need massage please don't bring low fat cream. Whis's whispers are proving to be careless. Am voting 4 u. Ebu lemmi go to Guess's blog and c if you're already taken.

2/18/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Single and ready to co-mingle dancing hard to the jingle posing at an angle

Yaay yaay yaay!!

2/19/2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

am with you on to the end and then let me thnk you just does it for me... got thoughts running wild see we think the same not i am sure we must be twins.

2/21/2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home